Many members of the IPPS have written books or designed products to help patients with pelvic pain. Please note that only IPPS members are permitted to post their products on this website.
To submit your product or publication, please click here.
Heal Pelvic Pain
Heal Pelvic Pain (www.healpelvicpain.com) offers relief and recovery—not through surgery and not through drugs, but through strengthening, stretching and relaxation exercises, manual techniques, biofeedback, and the other modalities and self-care techniques of physical therapy.
About the book:
- Bring awareness to "what is the pelvic floor," its importance in urinary, bowel, and sexual function
- Curing pelvic pain, incontinence, IBS, bladder, bowel, and sexual disorders
- It can be mistaken for SO many other things
- Relieving pain in an 'intimate' area
- Surgery and drugs are usually NOT the answer if it is a musculoskeletal disorder
- ENHANCING your sex life (through the elder years, too!!)
- Its effect on men, women, and children and during and after pregnancy
Available on Amazon